We always want to decorate our home most fashionably and comfortably. When it comes to decorating the floor arena, carpet is the first thing that comes to our mind. You can choose many types of carpet for your home, including tufted carpet, woven carpet, loop pile carpet, bonded carpet, cut pile carpet, trifecta carpet, and many more.
But if you want to install any type of cut pile carpet, a frieze carpet will give you the formal and fashionable look of your home. Here in this article, we will let you know why you should install a frieze carpet and how you can choose the best one.
What is Frieze Carpet?
Basically, the Frieze carpet is a twisted carpet where the fibers of the carpet are tightly twisted from its woven point to the surface point. It is a type of cut pile carpet. The fibers make this carpet extremely twisted from the bottom to the point that they curl. The fibers are twisted about four to five twists in every inch. This twist level gives it a knobby look and also makes it durable. It is appropriate for rooms that get a lot of traffic, like children’s rooms, family rooms, and hallways. The formation of the carpet hides dirt and footprints.
How to choose the best Frieze carpet?
Best Frieze carpet depends on its texture, fiber, and its durability. The Softness of carpet fiber, not allergenic, dart tolerant, easy to clean, and durability, all these facts come to consider when you try to choose the best Frieze carpet. When choosing the carpet, you should also consider the price and the material it’s made of.
Quality depends on the density of a carpet. Density is how close together the carpet fibers are. High density also determines the softness and durability of a carpet. Carpet density can be checked by bending the carpet sample back to see how hard or easy it is.
Which places are suitable for Frieze carpet?
Frieze carpet can be used in your hall room as well as the bedroom. Though it does not give a fancy look to your room, it will give you a comfortable and casual feel.
There are many types of frieze carpets. They are suitable for different places in your home. But normally, a frieze carpet is most perfect for the hall room or kids’ room because these places contain high traffic. Because it gives a formal look to our room, you can also install it in bedrooms.
Pros and Cons of Frieze Carpet.
As we said earlier, the Frieze Carpet is demandable for its durability and its casual style, but like any other carpet, Frieze Carpet also contains some Cons besides the Pros.
Pros of Frieze Carpet.
- Ability to hide dirt. The popular speckled help to hide dirt and stain
- Durability. One of the main reasons for choosing a Frieze carpet is its long-lasting nature. The tightly twisted fiber resists it from fraying early.
- Comfortless. The Frieze carpet materials are wool, nylon, and polyester, which creates a comfortable carpet.
- High traffic area. It is suitable for the high-traffic areas of your home.
Cons of Frieze Carpet
- Cleaning. Cleaning is the biggest problem with this carpet. Because of its density, it is very tough to clean this carpet.
- High price. The price of Frieze is quite high compared to other carpets. But you can buy those which are made of polyester if you are budget conscious.
- Lack of formal look. This type of carpet will not give a formal look because of its fancy style. It is more suitable at home than in offices.
8 Best Frieze Carpets Reviews 2022
There are so many best quality Frieze carpets in the market, which can make it difficult to choose the best one you require.
However, reading reviews is an easy way to shortlist your options. Below, I am giving some reviews about the best frieze carpet, which can help you find out which of them goes with your needs.
1. Dream Weaver Oyster Bay Indoor Frieze Area Carpet.
Dream Weaver Oyster Bay Indoor Frieze Area Carpet is such a carpet that is made with polyester fiber that comes with trackless quality.
It is very pet-friendly in that it can bear your pet’s scratching. So comfortable that I highly recommend it for pet-loving people.
- No shedding on the floor
- Pet friendly
- Long-lasting polyester fibers
- Multiple options for colors
This rug’s black and tan design made me keep it on my recommendations list. This rug is very suitable for the office, bedroom, and playroom.
Made of polyester and nylon, it is much softer and more durable.
- It can be placed anywhere because of the cut into an area rug.
- Tightly woven fibers.
- Effective in hiding stains.
- Black and tan design.
- Easy to clean
- Dirt tolerable
3. Cockpits Sagebrush Outdoor Frieze Area Rug.
This carpet is the right one if you are thinking about the rug you can install outside your house. It also can be used inside the house.
The premium quality of the carpet forces you to buy it. The tightly woven polyester fiber and seamless edges make it more beautiful.
- Appreciable for high durability
- Many colors option
- Made with Polyester fiber
- Tightly woven
- Very expensive.
- Easy to clean
4. Electrets Gemstone Bornite Frieze Carpet.
This carpet is just a name of love in my view. The texture and the fabric made it fantastically soft and pleasing.
Though the price is a bit high, its durability is worth its price.
- Premium finishing.
- Hide dirt and shedding pets.
- Highly durable.
- Made with Polyester fiber.
5. Modern Plush Moroccan Trellis Frieze Shag Rug.
Modern Plush Moroccan Trellis Frieze Shag Rug is a very affordable and simple carpet. But this carpet gives your home a luxurious look.
This carpet is also durable and soft as well.
- Give you a luxurious look.
- Made with Polypropylene fiber.
- Difficult to clean
6. Safavian Florida Frieze Shag Round Area Rug.
This round area rug is very aesthetic in look and also flawless. Though the carpet is expensive, its alluring design will make you go out of your budget and buy it.
This carpet is also pet friendly as well as resistant to dirt quality.
- Very aesthetic in looking.
- Made of nylon
- Easy to clean
- Pet and kid-friendly
7. Unique Loom Trellis Frieze Carpet.
The carpet looks so gorgeous it creates a flourishing look in your living room. Very much easy to clean and resist abrasion.
If you are a pet lover, then I am recommending you to buy such a pet-friendly carpet which is made with Polypropylene.
- Easy to clean
- No shedding
- Pet friendly
8. Noble House Marina Frieze Area Rug.
This rug is made with a mix of polyester and wool. This rug is so soft that you can use it anywhere in your home.
Several colors are available on this carpet. Very durable and pet friendly.
- Best for stair
- a mix of wool and polyester
- Highly Durable
- Color option
- Home friendly.
What Should You Keep In Mind When Buying A Frieze Carpet: Buying Guide
Watching or reading reviews does not completely help you to make your ideal purchase. You must keep some other tips in mind for buying your perfect carpet.
- Identify the purpose of the carpet. You should have determined for which purpose you are buying this carpet and which place you are going to install it.
- Decide a carpet style. You have to decide which type of frieze carpet you want to buy. It will depend on where you want to install it.
- Choose the right padding. Choosing the right padding is another very important thing when buying a carpet. The durability of a carpet depends on good padding and twisting of fibers.
- Consider the budget for the carpet. It is very necessary to decide your budget for your purchase. When you find your carpet of good quality and suitable price, you can buy it.
There are so many types of carpets you will find in the market. Not that only one is best and other types are bad. It depends on whether you can choose the right one you need for your home and this will be the best frieze carpet for you.